These links will help your workplace maintain quality and safety during COVID19:
- Cognitive impairment and COVID 19 – from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare
- Australian Department of Health Coronavirus alerts
These helpful industry links will connect you to the most up-to-date resources and information:
- Clinical Excellence Commission – the lead agency supporting safety improvement in the NSW Health system
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care – The Commission leads and coordinates key improvements in safety and quality in health care across Australia.
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) – The ACHS offers accreditation services, standards development, clinical indicators, consultancy, customised reporting and education services.
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing
- Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association (AHHA) – Australia’s national peak body for public and not-for-profit hospitals and healthcare providers.
- Australian Private Hospitals Association (APHA)
Current job vacancies in Australia